Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weigh-in: Down 2 Pounds

I've been AWOL from the blogosphere for the last few days, but I haven't been slacking off (too much). I'm still ploughing away at my November goals. I'm managing to track everything and get more activity, but I am almost positive that the "lose 8 pounds" goal is not going to happen.
On the upside, I weighed in 2 pounds lighter this week. I don't have an official weight to report because I am currently trying out a new product called Mary Lou's Weigh. I'll be posting a review in the next few days, so check out the product website and stay tuned for my two cents.

The bad news? My calico sweetheart, Samantha isn't doing so hot on her diet. Despite our best efforts which included eliminating table scraps and canned food as well as purchasing a laser pointer to encourage activity, she is up .20 pounds from last year. For your Tuesday viewing pleasure I submit the following image. Take a look at 14.8 pounds of feline in an artificial Christmas tree! Happy Tuesday!












2 comments:

becklette said...

using the tried-and-true "weight myself then weigh myself while holding the cat" method, i discovered a few days ago that my babygirl is TWENTY ONE POUNDS on a strict regimin of light cat food and being chased by her little brother at all hours of the night and day. it's a little depressing, isn't it?

theantijared said...

Great job on the weight loss!!!!New to your blog! Check mine out if ya like theantijared.blogspot.com